Toshiba 4610-1NR Printer
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This guide will provide information on the Toshiba 4610-1NR printer
I also created a YouTube video walkthrough of this process:
How to replace the thermal print head[edit | edit source]
- With the printer upside down remove the interface card by pressing the blue spring loaded button and pulling up.
- Flip the printer back over and remove the top cover by pressing both grey tabs with your thumbs then sliding the cover up.
- Flip the unit over again and pull the tab back as indicated. This will allow the outer cover to slide up and off.
- Position the unit on it’s back then remove the two indicated screws (A magnetic tipped screwdriver is highly recommended)
- Remove the old thermal head from the ribbon cable connector and swap the new one in place being careful not to bend the corners of the connector.