We will be continuing maintenance on the wiki starting this Saturday at 9 am (UTC) to Sunday at 7PM (UTC).
There is a possibility of long maintenance-breaks and downtime during this time.
For more information contact us in the wiki Discord or by email at: email@example.com
can we have a set standard format where all series goes into its own page? That'll keep the main page from being cluttered Repair&solutions (talk) 05:26, 26 September 2021 (CEST) New format to keep the main page clean:
- series will be in bold compared to phones, but'll be the same in terms of being bulleted and font size
- all phones in a series will be in the wiki page of the series, not on the phones page
- the name of a title below a category shouldn't start with the category name in the front of its name (ex - if it's a samsung galaxy series, the ones underneath shouldn't say 'samsung galaxy 1, etc. it should just say 1)
* note that the page that links to the category will have the complete name, or it's going to be mistaken for other series' with the same name.
- model number goes after the phone name, if applicable
- anything that has repair info on it will be underlined, so people know where to go