Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Battery replacement[edit | edit source]
- a plastic safe pry tool
- a very small cross screwdriver
- new battery
What to watch out for?
- I can't recommend to buy an original Samsung battery - the tablet is quite old and any original batteries that left the factory then are old as well. Consider an off-brand replacement - use your best judgement.
Battery replacement procedure:
- use the safe pry tool's edge to remove the plastic back plate
- undo the two ribbon cables; if there's tape on them - undo it as well
- get a good look at the battery connector - take a photo, remember how it's plugged in
- undo the battery connection
- unscrew the screws around the battery (big white rectangle covering more than half of visible part)
- remove the battery
- insert the new battery
- connect the battery to where it was connected previously; make sure the connection is good - if you can, compare with a photo of the original connection
- plug in the two ribbon cables; secure all connectors with little pieces of tape for better durability of the connection
- plug in your charger; check if the usual signs of charging are visible on screen
- if it's okay, unplug the charger, screw the battery back in and snap the back cover back in place